815 PGB Series - La Petite Glove Box
Economical, glove box, just two-thirds the size of the standard glove box.
The La Petite Glove Box is comprised of essentially only two components. The top and bottom are sealed using a revolutionary new gel used in the clean room industry. The unit is only two-thirds the size of our "Basic Glove Box", (818-GB). The 815-PGB is designed to be ergonomically correct for the average person.
- Lightweight, easy to move from lab to lab.
- Optically clear, one piece formed top is unbreakable.
- Bright white one piece bottom formed out of high temperature Noryl has "easy clean" corners.
- Gel Sealant.
- Stainless steel clamps have security locking features.
- Large access door (12" opening)
- Four ground key-cock valves for purging and gas entry.
- Adjustable Rh gauge.
- "Weathertite" duplex electrical outlet with safety covers.
- Transparent vacuum capable transfer chamber 12" long x 9.75" ID.
- White leveling plate for transferring liquids.
- All stainless steel clamps are adjustable.
- Vacuum gauge on transfer chambers.
- 7" Latex or neoprene gloves available.
- Standard 24 month warranty.
I.D.: 31.5" w x 25.5" d x 21.5" h | 80 cm x 65 cm x 55 cm
O.D. *: 49" w x 29" d x 22" h | 124.5 cm x 74 cm x 56 cm
Volume: 9.5 cu. ft. | 269 L
Appx. Ship Weight: 75 pounds
815 PGB Series - Product Brochure (pdf)
FOR MORE INFO
For more information on this product or any other products/services offered by Acumen, please visit our "Contact Us" page.