818 Series - Basic Glove Box
Simple glove box used for general isolation and / or containment.
Our glove boxes are designed to be just what they are called, "Basic." They are engineered to fit general laboratory isolation applications. They can be easily modified for specific uses.
Units are very handy for isolating sensitive research studies from a hostile exterior environment. These economical units are compact, portable, lightweight and self-contained.
- Optically clear, one piece acrylic top.
- Matched die molded thermoset, bright white bottom (818-GB only).
- Coved, easy to clean corners with no hidden dark spots.
- Double layered, closed cellular neoprene gasketing system.
- Ambidextrous, white Hypalon gloves for superior chemical and U.V. resistance.
- Adjustable vacuum gauge on transfer chamber. Four ground key cock valves for purging.
- White leveling tray for transferring liquids through the transfer chamber.
- Stainless steel "0" rings for gloves.
- Transparent transfer chamber 12" long by 11" diameter (l.D.).
- Standard warranty (12 months).
- All clamps fully adjustable to compensate for wear.
- Hospital grade multiple electrical outlet strip U.L.-C.S.A. approved 110-120 volt U.S.A. (220-240 volt export).
- Optional vacuum pump.
I.D.: 41"w x 28"d x 26"h | 104cm x 71cm x 66cm
O.D. *: 55"w x 35"d x 27"h | 140cm x 89cm x 68.5cm
Volume: 17.3ft | 489L
Appx. Ship Weight: 200 pounds
FOR MORE INFO
For more information on this product or any other products/services offered by Acumen, please visit our "Contact Us" page.