830 Series - Compact Glove Box
830-ABC minimizes drafts and maximizes effectiveness of your balance. This unit features cleanliness, safety, complete containment, portability, and a draft-free atmosphere.
The Compact Glove Box is designed specifically for use in hazardous situations where materials to be weighed must be contained. The chamber is ideal for determining the dry weight or moisture content of aqueous solutions, adhesives, cereals, toxic chemicals, pharmaceuticals, paper, plastics, and light radioactive materials. It minimizes product degradation caused by moisture absorption. The 830-ABC is beneficial when working with toxic substances, asbestos fibers, sewage residue, and harmful liquid vapors. For use with analytical balances, top loaders, bench scales and/or moisture analyzers. We offer access doors if transfer chambers are not desired.
- Top section is removable for easy installation of equipment.
- Four purging gas valves (two on the transfer chamber and two on the main chamber).
- White leveling tray for easy transferring of liquids.
- All clamps stainless steel and completely adjustable.
- White ambidextrous Hypalon gloves for superior chemical and U.V. resistance.
- Hospital grade multiple electrical outlet strip U.L.-C.S.A. approved.
- Pressure relief valve minimizes glove "fight back".
- H.E.P.A. and organic vapor canister filters (replaceable).
- Standard warranty and manual.
- Transfer chamber is 12" long x 11" diameter (I.D.).
I.D.: 28"w x 23"d x 29"h | 71cm x 59cm x 74cm
O.D. *: 43"w x 24"d x 31"h | 110cm x 61cm x 79cm
Volume: 11.2 cu. ft. | 317L
Appx. Ship Weight: 250 pounds
FOR MORE INFO
For more information on this product or any other products/services offered by Acumen, please visit our "Contact Us" page.