850 Series - Nitrogen Dry Box
Ideal for working in your peferred inert gas atmosphere.
The 850-NB Nitrogen Dry Box is a completely enclosed chamber which is ideal for working in a preferred atmosphere. Inert gases like Argon, Nitrogen, and Plasma are easily maintained. It is compact, portable, and lightweight.
The design makes is easily moveable from lab to lab. Everything you need is included with the unit. All you need is your gas of choice and research or production materials.
- Formed one piece clear acrylic top.
- All clamps are adjustable to compensate for wear.
- Matched die molded thermoset white bottom.
- Power requirements 120 volts 60 Hz (220 volt models available).
- Two vacuum pressure pumps, one each for transfer chamber and drying train.
- Self-sealing quick disconnects enable the operator to change the drying train without disturbing the internal atmosphere.
- Drying train includes polycarbonate canisters containing DesiSphereTM.
- Front sloped viewing panel minimizes glare.
- All controls are illuminated.
- Adjustable vacuum gauge on transfer chamber.
- Bright fluorescent light system.
- Four ground key cock valves for purging.
- White ambidextrous Hypalon gloves.
- Transfer chamber is 12" long x 11" diameter (I.D.).
- Hospital grade multiple electrical outlet strip, U.L.-C.S.A. approved.
I.D.: 41"w x 28"d x 26"h | 104cm x 71cm x 66cm
O.D. *: 55"w x 35"d x 38"h | 140cm x 89cm x 97cm
Volume: 17.3 cu. ft. | 489 L
Appx. Ship Weight: 250 pounds
FOR MORE INFO
For more information on this product or any other products/services offered by Acumen, please visit our "Contact Us" page.