Airstream® Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets (S-series), NSF 49-certif
The World's Leading Energy-Efficient, Quiet, and Ergonomic Biosafety Cabinet
Esco’s Airstream® Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet is one of the best choices when you are looking for operator, product and environmental protection for your laboratory. Now equipped with energy-efficient DC ECM Motor, this is the most energy-efficient Class II Biosafety Cabinet in the world offering 70% energy savings compared to legacy AC motor. Its Sentinel™ Gold Microprocessor Controller displays all information you need on its screen. With its Dynamic Chamber™, ISO Class 3 work zone and ISOCIDE™ powder coat on all its external and interior painted surfaces, you are ensured that you, the operator, as well as the product and the environment are protected from harmful biological agents. NSF 49 and UL 61010-certified, the Airstream® Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet proves that Esco is an industry leader in cleanroom equipment.
- Latest microprocessor technology with ease of use
- Energy-efficient with the DC ECM motor
- ISO Class 3 work zone
- NSF 49 and UL 61010-certified
- SentinelTM Gold Microprocessor Controller displays all important information, centered and angled down for easy reach and viewing; fast and reliable operation.
- Elegant design matched with proven ISOCIDE™ powder coat technology that inhibits microbial growth on external surface prevents contamination and improves safety.
- Angled sash to optimize user comfort, reduce glare and maximize reach into the work area.
- Leading energy-efficient Class II Type A2 Biosafety Cabinet in the world with 70% energy savings compared to AC Motor.
- Equipped with ULPA filter which provides better filtration than HEPA filter at 99.999% typical efficiency for particle sizes of 0.1 to 0.3 micron.
- Dynamic Chamber offering blower plenum and side walls surrounded by negative pressure ensures containment.
- Provides ISO Class 3 work zone instead of industry-standard ISO Class 5.
- Single-piece wall allows easy reach to service fixtures and electrical outlets.
- Raised arm rest prevents grille blocking, and provides comfortable working posture.
- Easy-to-clean Removable Paper Catch with optional pre-filter
- Recessed single-piece work tray to contain spillage with sloped easy-to-swipe perimeter.
- Optional HPV port and universal type service fixture offers more productivity.
Model No. External Dimensions Gros
Airflow Velocity (Inflow) Airflow Velocity (Downflow) Electrical AC2-3S8-NS 1035 x 753 x 1400 mm
(40.7” x 29.6” x 54.7”)
915 x 580 x 660 mm
(36” x 22.8” x 26”)
AC2-3S8-NS-PORT AC2-3S9-NS 115V
AC2-3S9-NS-PORT AC2-4S8-NS 1340 x 753 x 1400 mm
(52.8” x 29.6” x 54.7”)
1220 x 580 x 660 mm
(48” x 22.8” x 26”)
AC2-4S8-NS-PORT AC2-4S9-NS 115V
AC2-4S9-NS-PORT AC2-5S8-NS 1645 x 753 x 1400 mm
(64.8” x 29.6” x 54.7”)
1525 x 580 x 660 mm
(60” x 22.8” x 26”)
AC2-5S8-NS-PORT AC2-5S9-NS 115V
AC2-5S9-NS-PORT AC2-6S8-NS 1950 x 753 x 1400 mm
(76.8” x 29.6” x 54.7”)
1830 x 580 x 660 mm
(72” x 22.8” 26”)
AC2-6S8-NS-PORT AC2-6S9-NS 115V
The dimensions of the Side Wall and Work Tray, Fan System, Filters, and Control System can be customized as required.
Specifications of the same model may vary in different countries. For further details, please contact your local Esco office.
FOR MORE INFO
For more information on this product or any other products/services offered by Acumen, please visit our "Contact Us" page.