BR1200 Round Static Bar
Contact and separation between two surfaces creates static electricity, which can often cause materials like paper, plastic, textiles and other non-conductive materials to randomly attract to or repel from themselves or their surroundings. In a manufacturing environment this causes process problems which include jams, clogs, miss-feeds, poor stacking, reduced transport speeds, shocks to operators, fires, explosions, and a variety of contamination related problems.
The BR1200 Round Static Bar is a neutralizing bar designed to help you control these troublesome and costly problems by neutralizing the static electricity that causes them.
Round body design enables user to "aim" the emitter points as needed.
Improves mounting flexibility
- Round (.75" in diameter)
- Overall length: 6" to 144"
- Effective length: 3" to 141"
- Ionizing point spacing: .75" on center
- Optimum range: .75" to 3" or more
- Mounting: loop clamps
- 25KVDC, 105 C, UL VW1
- Certification: UL; CE
- High Voltage Cable: 25KVDC, 105 C, UL VW-1
- Standard length 72" alpha shielded cable
- Terminated in a user installed spring-loaded connector to mate with TSN 70 or75 or comparable power supply
FOR MORE INFO
For more information on this product or any other products/services offered by Acumen, please visit our "Contact Us" page.