MCS Medical Cleaning Station
The Static Clean MCS-Medical Cleaning Station is an excellent contamination control tool designed to improve yields by reducing rework. The flush mounted Vac Hood, which incorporates shockless static control bars and stainless steel compressed air tubes, removes dirt particles and conveys them to a filtered dust collector. No more blowing particulate around the manufacturing environment or cleanroom causing re-contamination, which is the problem experienced when using air guns, nozzles and other air devices that do not provide a means of source capturing the dislodged contamination.
- 30″ deep x 4′, 5′, 6′ long x 37″ – 49″ high Work Bench
- Hydraulic height adjustment for ease of use
- Plastic laminate work surface for fast cleaning
- Locking swivel casters for portability
- VQM5003H 300CFM Collector with HEPA; 3/4HP, 115/230/60/1 TEFC Motor; 300 CFM @ 3.75″ SP, only 28″ high with 30 sq. ft. of cotton sateen filter @ 99.9 % efficient by weight
- 2 Compressed air filter / regulator with 0.03 micron coalescing filter
- Mounting rail positioned across the backside of the bench; Includes the Following:
1. 125 volt / 15 amp power strip with switch; circuit breaker
2. Compressed air filter/regulator gauge knobs mounted along the back rails for customer convenience and to change PSI pressure if required (top and bottom air tube control)
FOR MORE INFO
For more information on this product or any other products/services offered by Acumen, please visit our "Contact Us" page.