Particle Trap 6000
The Particle Trap 6000 (PT6000) is a source capture system that solves a major problem when blowing off particles in controlled or clean room environments. With the PT6000, you can clean your medical device, optics, packaging materials with confidence while maintaining the integrity of your clean room.
The PT6000 utilizes a filtration system that includes a Pre-Filter and HEPA Filter combination to trap particulates using negative pressure, permanently removing the contaminants from your environment or clean room. Clean, HEPA filtered air is returned back into the clean room or laboratory, eliminating the need for external ductwork and/or the loss of conditioned air in the facility.
- Low-profile, completely portable and affordable, no ductwork required
- Compact size, easily positioned on countertops when bench space is at a premium
- Clear viewing through a poly-carbonate hood for optimal visual inspection
- Side clasps allow for easy replacement of the Pre-Filter and HEPA filter
- IIluminating rocker switch visually verifies the system is powered on for customer convenience
- Solid state controller to change fan speed from low to high depending on the application
- Pre-Filter efficiency superior to 95.5% down to 0.5 micron
- HEPA filter designed to capture particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Optional bracket hardware available for wall-mount applications
Weight: 32.45 lbs
Dimensions: 24"x 15" x 12"
FOR MORE INFO
For more information on this product or any other products/services offered by Acumen, please visit our "Contact Us" page.