Particle Trap Cube
The Particle Trap Cube (PT Cube) is a source capturing tool that solves a major problem related to blowing off particles in manufacturing and clean room environments. Clean your parts with confidence without compromising the integrity of your clean room.
The PT Cube employs static neutralization, adjustable high velocity compressed air nozzles, a powerful blower to entrain particles, and a MERV11 filter to trap them all in a single compact unit occupying minimal bench space. Most commonly used in Medical Device and Packaging, Electronics, Industrial Manufacturing applications, or wherever there is a requirement for scrupulously clean parts. The PT Cube allows you to clean parts with little risk of contaminating the surrounding work area.
- Three air nozzles (2 at the ceiling; 1 at the floor) delivers aggressive compressed air (29-87psi) (0.2-0.6MPa) to blow-off your part
- Three single point HDC-AC ionizers for fast static decay rates
- Solid state controller to change fan speed from low to high (max-494cfm)
- Control Knob and Sensor for a Air Nozzle ‘on-time’ settings of 3, 5, 10, and 15 seconds, or “Real” (time) to keep the nozzles on while under the sensor.
- Illuminated On/Off rocker switch for customer convenience
- 10 micron-rated filter to trap particles
- Air Nozzle pulse settings of 1, 3, 5, and 10 Hertz, or continuous mode
- Regulator with in-knob gage to control the compressed air pressure to nozzles
- Compact size, easily positioned on counter tops when bench space is at a premium
Weight: 25.7 lbs
Dimensions: 19"x 11" x 18"
Particle Trap Cube - Product Brochure (pdf)
FOR MORE INFO
For more information on this product or any other products/services offered by Acumen, please visit our "Contact Us" page.